Weekly Deal :
POSTED Jan 31, 2011
The Sigikid is one multi-functional crocodile. So multi-functional, in fact, that your baby is bound to play with this stuffed toy for hours and forget to cry. Good! The German company has thought of everything. This learning crocodile has:
- A mouth that zips open
- Legs that detach with buttons
- A tail with velcro, a clip, and a tie
We wish the toy also had:
- A suit and tie to dress up in when it wants to be fancy
- Even more wild colors. Why not?
- A remote-control propeller
Save 25% off the Sigikid Learning Crocodile until Feb. 7, 2011, by “Liking” Estella on Facebook. Click on the “Deal of the Week” tab to reveal your special savings code, which you can use as often as you like!
What other things do you wish the Sigikid Learning Crocodile could do?
Tags Educational Toys and Puzzles, Estella Collections, Giveaways and Contests, Sigikid Toys, Stuffed Animals
Category Educational Toys and Puzzles, Estella Collections, Giveaways and Contests, Sigikid Toys, Stuffed Animals
Baby Clothes :
Here at Estella, we’ve always put babies in black clothes, whether they’re our own baby or we’re creating styles for the store.
And looking at this picture, how could we not? One could say he’s urban chic, sophisticated, handsome, elegant, and cool. But we just think he looks beautiful.
That said, we know babies in black clothes can stir up a lot of emotions. Too dark and morbid? Too Addams Family like? You don’t want your kids going Goth before they’re 12.
In the end, we feel like putting black on infants and babies alone is not going to make them the next Marilyn Manson. For now, they just look stylish, and that’s good enough for us.
What do you think? Is this kid ready for his Soho gallery job? Is he urban chic and sophisticated in his black romper and with a his hand-knit taxi cab rattle toy?
Share with us! Send your cutest, funniest, craziest pictures of babies wearing black to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Black romper by Estella Bamboo Layette
2. Estella Hand-knit Toys taxi cab rattle, made in Peru by local artisans
Tags Estella Collections, Hand-Knit Toys, Organic Bamboo Baby Clothing
Category Estella Collections, Hand-Knit Toys, Organic Bamboo Baby Clothing
POSTED Jan 27, 2011
We’ve decided to play Letterman and hold a countdown for the Top 10 Reasons We Love The Eco-Friendly Estella Bamboo Layette Collection of baby clothes. Drumroll, please:
10. Soft as a baby’s behind. The Bamboo Layette collection is not only super soft, but silky smooth, making it perfect for babies’ sensitive and delicate skin. EverydayHealth.com goes as far as saying that bamboo’s luxurious texture is “comparable to that of silk.
9. Born in the U.S.A. Our bamboo line is made entirely in the U.S.A. From the design process to the fabric, each piece is hand-crafted right here in the U.S.
8. Responsible baby. Bamboo is not only a completely eco-friendly, renewable resource, but it’s biodegradable and can be grown with very little impact on the environment. According to the LA Times, unlike conventional cotton, “bamboo grows quickly without requiring chemicals or pesticides.”
7. Breathe easy, baby. Aah, now your baby can breathe easier than in those synthetic fabrics. Bamboo is porous so it’s extremely breathable and comfortable against the skin.
6. Cool & hot baby. Bamboo is thermodynamic, highly moisture absorbent, and protects against the sun’s harmful UV rays — so it keeps your baby cool as a cucumber in hot weather and warm as a pickle in cold weather.
5. Stylish baby. Our Bamboo Layette line is available in pastels and neutrals, which go well with polka dots, florals, and whatever other fun things your kids’ wardrobe has. So play stylist with your baby by mixing and matching Bamboo basics with brighter pieces. For a baby girl, you can pair Bamboo leggings with a baby girl dress. For a baby boy, you can pair a Bamboo long-sleeved T-shirt with baby boy pants. The basics are also perfect for layering and use as pajamas.
4. Happy mommy. Because bamboo fabrics have antibacterial, anti-fungal, and deodorizing properties, mommy won’t have to wash them as often. And when the baby spits up, it will be a little less stinky.
3. Healthy baby. Bamboo is hypoallergenic. Its organic and natural properties make it non-irritating, and thus perfect for a baby’s sensitive skin.
2. Comfy baby.The Bamboo Layette Collection goes perfectly with our soft, plush Larucci blankets, made in Italy with faux fur and suede.
And the number-one reason we love the Bamboo collection…
1. Rich mommy. Save money by buying any two Estella Bamboo Layette Collection pieces at regular price and automatically getting 50% off any Jellycat Stuffed Animal or Estella Knit Toy from now until Feb. 28, 2011.
We could go on and on about why we love Bamboo, but we’d love for you to find out for yourself!
Tags Eco-Friendly Kids' Clothing, Hypoallergenic Clothes, Jellycat Toys, Made In The USA, Organic Baby Clothing, Organic Bamboo Baby Clothing, Stuffed Animals, Sustainable Clothing
Category Eco-Friendly Kids' Clothing, Hypoallergenic Clothes, Jellycat Toys, Made In The USA, Organic Baby Clothing, Organic Bamboo Baby Clothing, Stuffed Animals, Sustainable Clothing
Weekly Deal :
POSTED Jan 25, 2011
Jellycat stuffed animals were all the rage last holiday season, and with Valentine’s Day coming up, the plush toys’ popularity hasn’t slowed down. So show your baby how much you love them! Save 25% off these soft, cuddly lions, monkeys, and zebras (oh my!) at Estella just by “liking” us on Facebook (come on, we know you haven’t lost your youthful craving for social networking!) On the Facebook page, you will be able to find a special code under the “Deal of the Week” tab. Simply enter this code upon checkout, and you’re good to go! But hurry, the special offer expires next Monday, January 31.
And don’t worry, the plush creatures also come in less threatening, non-jungle versions, like Striped Kitty and Bashful Bunny. Designed in England, they’ve been causing quite the Jellycat Mania on this side of the pond (what is it about us and cute Brits? Even the kids are into them!)
Choose your favorite Jellycat.
Pick out more soft, fun toys.
Tags Jellycat Toys, Kids' Toys, Soft Baby Toys, Stuffed Animals
Category Jellycat Toys, Kids' Toys, Soft Baby Toys, Stuffed Animals
POSTED Jan 21, 2011
Save up to 75% off designer kids and baby clothes!
It’s the last weekend to save on favorite pieces from winter, including..
Take advantage of these saving and stock up before your choice of colors and sizes are gone! We ship free ground for purchases over $100!