Estella Summer :
By Taylor Booth - POSTED Jun 21, 2013
If there is one thing you should always remember this summer, it’s sunscreen. With so many different brands out there and a constant flow of information on what to use and what to avoid, we thought that the first day of summer was a fitting time for us to present you with our top sunscreen picks for babies and kids. They all offer UVA and UVB protection, are ultra-hydrating, and are made with baby and kid’s delicate skin specifically in mind.
1. Honest 30 SPF Mineral Sunscreen: Water resistant and unscented sunscreen that is safe to use on babies younger than 6 months.
2. Mustela Broad Spectrum Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50: A lightweight, hydrating mineral sunscreen that’s water and sweat resistant.
3. BabyGanics Cover Up Baby Moisturizing Sunscreen Spray SPF 50: This 2-in-1 moisturizing sunscreen is hypoallergenic and fragrance-free, perfect for sensitive types.
4. Alba Natural Very Emollient Sunscreen Kids Broad Spectrum SPF 45: A strong yet soothing sunscreen that is waterproof and paraben-free.
5. Thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen SPF 50: An organic, water resistant formula made specifically for babies.