Merry Christmas! Hope you have a super holiday with family and loved ones. xx, Estella.
How cute and festive are these looks from Macarons‘ AW14 collection? Girls’ dresses that were made for twirling, earthy colors, and innovative materials, this German brand creates eco-conscious (always organic), modern, and cozy – perfect for the time of year. Enjoy this final weekend before Christmas! If you aren’t finishing up your holiday shopping, here are some links we enjoyed reading this week…
8 genius entertaining tips (now & all year long).
Pretty gift wrapping inspiration.
Gift ideas for stylist mothers.
7 snow day activities to spark creativity.
P.S. Last minute ideas for toddler and baby gifts (there’s still time!)
Looking for ideas on what to do while your kids are home for school for the next few weeks? Handmade Charlotte is full of unique recipes and kid-friendly DIY ideas that will engage your little ones and keep them occupied if there are any frigid or snowy afternoons. In addition to the above projects, there’s also a Holiday Decorations DIY (using recycled newspapers), a super simple Chocolate Bark Recipe, and No-Bake Polar Bear Cookies.
(Images via Handmade Charlotte)
Christmas is just over a week away and tonight is the first night of Hanukkah! Here are a few last-minute ideas for holiday gifts for babies and toddlers…
1. Jellycat Stuffed Animals – These cuddly toys have become increasingly popular with babies and for good reason – ultra plush and durable, they make wonderful companions that babies will reach for now, nighttime, and years to come.
2. Stella Industries Sparkle Dress – For girls who love to sparkle and twirl – this dress is a foul-proof gift. The all-over sparkles, tiered tulle skirt, and ruffled bodice will delight any young girl while her parents will appreciate its durability and ease – it can be thrown in the washing machine and worn over and over again.
3. Baby Blankets – A lovely keepsake or snuggly companion that babies will love now and into adulthood.
4. Aden and Anais – These baby blankets, swaddles, and accessories are versatile and practical but don’t skip out on style or design – making them ideal baby gifts for new parents. The brand creates all of its products with a muslin fabric that is not only super soft and machine washable, but also helps naturally regulate baby’s body temperature to prevent overheating. Versatile, modern and all-natural, these swaddles are the perfect multi-taskers.
5. Batman Hat – A must-have for little superheros, this hand-knit hat is made from a soft wool – great for the cold weather, Halloween, and beyond!
6. Boramiri – Based in Paris, the boutique brand combines the designer’s South Korean heritage with the aesthetic of her current home in France, resulting in dolls, nursery decor, and accessories that make lovely companions and keepsakes.
P.S. When you’re all out of other ideas, gift cards always work!
TGIF! Enjoy the weekend, and in the meantime here are a few links we found around the web for you to enjoy…
A yummy hot cocoa recipe that requires just 4 ingredients.
A 10-step survival guide for when you’re just not a “Holiday Mom”.
The best kid-friendly spots in NYC for DIY gifts.
Bumblebeans’s Holiday Giveaway ends soon! Enter here.
A town without cell phones or wireless internet? Believe it!
How beautiful is this girl + dress? To wear now and all year long.