Tips + Tricks :
POSTED Jun 29, 2014
Independence day is this Friday! Here are some last minute, kid-friendly activities, recipes, & outfits from around the web if you’re looking for ideas… Let us know if you have anything to add!
What to do with kids if you’re staying in New York City.
A fun DIY: 4th of July sprinkle fireworks.
Baby & toddler clothes for the holiday.
A summer classic: Blueberry Pie (& S’mores, of course).
Plus, 101 picnic dishes that take 20 minutes or less.
Temporary tattoos for the kiddos.
4th of July-themed crafts and projects.
Tags July 4th
Category July 4th
Valentine’s Day :
POSTED Feb 10, 2014
Some last minute ideas, inspiration, and humor from around the web…
Our clothing picks for baby.
20 Valentine’s Day-inspired ideas for breakfast.
DIY printables for kids.
Jellycat‘s stuffed animals are cute, soft, and cuddly – the perfect gift for baby!
A humorous pacifier that’s as perfect for Valentine’s Day as it is every other day of year.
Beautiful jewelry that your daughter will treasure for years to come.
A must-have tee for boys.
DIY heart lights.
Tags Boys' Gifts, Girls' Gifts
Category Boys' Gifts, Girls' Gifts
POSTED Jan 1, 2014
Wishing you and your little ones a happy and healthy New Year!
POSTED Dec 24, 2013
Merry Christmas! We hope you have a wonderful day filled with delicious food, exciting gifts, and warm memories. See you on the other side!
There’s Still Time :
POSTED Dec 17, 2013
Christmas may be just a week away, but that’s plenty of time to finish your holiday shopping lists. Here are some of our favorite brands that offer no-fail gifts for babies and toddlers - and don’t forget to check out our holiday shop for more ideas as well. Lastly, make sure to make note of our holiday shipping policies here to ensure you receive your orders by the 24th. Happy shopping!
1. Kiko+: This Japanese brand makes the most beautiful wooden toys that are clever, engaging, and sure to provide hours of play.
2. Atsuyo et Akiko & Wovenplay: The items from these two Brooklyn design houses are what little girls’ dreams are made of.
3. Etiquette Clothiers: Make baby’s first winter a luxurious one with a set of socks that are as cute as they are practical.
4. Winter Water Factory: This Brooklyn brand’s organic screen-printed basics that are unique, practical, and 100% baby approved.
5. Sigikid Stuffed Animals: Quirky, cozy, and hilarious.
6. Lucky Fish: Unique graphic tees that are screen-printed by hand!
7. Estella Rattles & Pillows: The rattles’ melodic sounds will delight any baby and the pillows add a fun touch to any nursery.
8. Sam & Haas: This Dutch brand makes the most beautiful jewelry for children – sustainable too!