Nursery Décor :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Aug 22, 2016
Whether you are in desperate need of baby room ideas or still in the midst of prepping for your first one’s impending arrival, there’s no doubt that nursery decor is an important final step in preparing for baby. Think about all the time you and your little one will be spending in there over the next few years! Once you have decided on the theme and ordered the essentials (crib, changing table, etc.), check out our collection of decorative pillows, crib baby blankets, and stuffed baby toys that will add a personality-packed finishing touch to any baby room or play space.
Our soft toys and decorative pillows are a supersized take on our popular baby rattles. Hand-knit in Peru by local craftsmen using ultra-soft cotton, these stuffed toys feature graphic prints, soft textures, and unique 3D elements (like the taxi’s wheels or the rotary phone’s detachable receiver) and include NYC-themed taxi, Metrocard, and subway pillows, throwback TV and record player baby plush toys, and sporty football and baseball designs. Whether these stuffed toys remain purely decorative or spark your little one’s imagination as he or she develops into toddlerhood, these baby room ideas are no doubt a fun addition to any nursery.
Additionally, meet the newest member to Estella’s line of organic infant toys and accessories: our taxi crib blanket! A supersized take on our popular lovey blanket, this item is equal parts decorative and functional due to its endless uses. In addition to being part of your little one’s nursery decor, these baby blankets can double as stroller blankets, travel companions, or beloved keepsakes that will be cherished long after baby grows up.
Tags Baby & Nursery Decor, Baby Blankets, Hand-Knit Toys, Kids' Accessories & Toys, Kids' Rooms
Category Baby & Nursery Decor, Baby Blankets, Hand-Knit Toys, Kids' Accessories & Toys, Kids' Rooms
Beach Toys :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Aug 9, 2016
Is it time to refresh your little one’s collection of organic baby toys for the final stretch of summer? Baby may not be old enough to go swimming or play around in the sand just yet, but our beach-themed infant toys will still let him or her participate in the summer fun. Choose from organic baby toys like starfish or surfboard baby rattles as well as knitted dolls and whale and octopus organic baby blankets. Best of all, unlike typical beach balls or shovels and pails, these newborn toys will last long after the summer season comes to a close!
Baby Rattles – Estella’s plush rattles are all handmade from soft Peruvian cotton that feels great in baby’s hands. And, since these toys are all GOTS-certified organic cotton, they’re perfectly safe for babies to chew on and play with all day long. Styles include octopus, whale, and mermaid designs that all feature unique shapes, eye-catching colors, and a calming rattle jingle that will delight babies and keep them happily entertained on their beach towels.
Security Blankets – These organic baby plush toys double as soothers, bedtime comforters, travel companions, and more – their uses are endless! These organic loveys feature interactive 3D elements, like the friendly octopus face or the whale’s easy-to-grab padded tail that will instantly appeal to baby. If there are any soon-to-be summer babies in your life, pair one of these organic baby blankets with a matching rattle for a simple, unique, and practical baby gift.
Knitted Mermaid Doll – A grownup version of our popular mermaid baby rattle, this soft doll is made from plush cotton and features a bold green tail and flowing yellow yarn hair that’s accessorized with a floral headband. Small enough for babies to grasp and explore but still interesting enough for toddlers to want to play with, our mermaid doll is the ideal accessory to bring along for a day at the beach!
Tags Baby Blankets, Baby Rattles, Estella Hand-Knit Rattles & Toys, Girls' Dolls, Soft Baby Toys, Soft Dolls
Category Baby Blankets, Baby Rattles, Estella Hand-Knit Rattles & Toys, Girls' Dolls, Soft Baby Toys, Soft Dolls
Olympic Baby Gifts :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Aug 1, 2016
With the Olympics all set to begin in Rio in just a few days, you might be thinking about how to get baby involved in all the fun. Estella to the rescue! As a baby and children’s lifestyle brand that designs and hand-makes baby rattle toys, lovey blankets, nursery décor, and more, we have lots of options for the future sports star in your life. Whether your little one is destined for a career in the weight room or going for gold in tennis, Estella’s designer baby gifts will have baby all ready for the opening ceremony this Friday.
Security Blankets – Estella’s organic cotton sneaker lovey is sure to become your future athlete’s new best friend. Vibrant colors, bold stripes, and unique 3D shoe laces make this lovey blanket an interactive toy that doubles as a soother, bedtime buddy, or playtime companion. Pair it with one of our baby rattle toys for a complete gift set.
Baby rattles – Tennis, basketball, and barbell soft baby rattles will appeal to babies during and long after the Olympics due to their ultra-plush and GOTS-certified organic cotton texture, colorful graphics, and soothing rattle sounds that capture their attention and engage their senses. These organic baby toys are perfectly sized for little hands to play and explore with, and best of all make wonderful baby shower gifts for any athletic parents-to-be!
Knitted Dolls – Estella’s original collection of superhero knitted dolls were created to inspire self-expression, acceptance, and individuality. These plush toys are full of personality and celebrate the unique character traits that little ones everywhere can identify with and relate to. Take our Kat doll, for example. This talented athlete loves sports and is up for any game – the rougher the better – and proudly sports her favorite purple jersey, tube socks, and glasses everywhere she goes. She’s sure to inspire young girls everywhere who love sports just as much as she does.
Tags Baby Blankets, Baby Rattles, Soft Baby Toys
Category Baby Blankets, Baby Rattles, Soft Baby Toys
New for Summer :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Jun 4, 2015
This season we are excited to launch our new security baby blankets! Hand-knit in Peru by local artisans who use 100% cotton, our baby loveys are super-soft, amusing, and the perfect size for little hands. What makes these security blankets even more unique is that they each feature a 3D element – shoe laces on the sneaker, stuffed wheels on the taxi, a tail that extends off the corner of the whale, and finger puppet holes on the elephant and bunnies. You’ll love watching baby’s face light up when the blankets’ magically come to life! As an added bonus, all our security blankets are also GOTS-certified organic; if baby might put it in his or her mouth, we want it to be safe. Bold, unique, and perfectly-sized, these baby soothers are as engaging as they are comforting – pair with one of our organic baby toys for a simple and unique baby gift! See them all here.
(Photography by Karilyn Sanders)
Tags Baby Blankets, Estella Collections, Estella Hand-Knit Rattles & Toys
Category Baby Blankets, Estella Collections, Estella Hand-Knit Rattles & Toys
Tips + Tricks :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Nov 4, 2014
Expecting a new addition to your family sometime soon and ready to start planning? Here are some of the baby essentials you’ll want to shop for at Estella and add to your baby registry. From must-have baby clothes that your newborn will be living in, to blankets and toys, be sure to stock up on the following:
1. One-Piece Rompers & Receiving Gowns: These are some of the most practical and versatile baby clothes for new parents. Snaps between the legs simplify diaper changes and a lap-neck or buttons down the front/back ensure that dressing your little one will be quick and seamless. Plus, the cozy silhouette and soft fabrics will keep baby comfortable and happy while lounging at home or as a first layer during winter. You’ll want to stock up on our Bamboo Layette or Nature Baby Collection for kimono-style one-pieces and long-sleeve rompers in classic colors and 100% organic fabrics. If you’re looking for something with more personality, check out Beau LOves and Bobo Choses. And for ultra-luxurious and sophisticated styles: Album di Famiglia or our Baby Knits Collection. Make sure to order a variety of different sizes!
2. Booties, Hats & Mittens: Accessories to keep little hands, heads, and feet warm. Cotton hats can be worn all year long, even in the summer, and these bamboo baby mittens prevent babies from unintentionally scratching themselves.
3. Baby Blankets: Lotus Springs blankets are some of our most popular, and for good reasons: they are soft, eco-friendly, and machine-washable. These plush blankets will be a go-to for babies and parents alike, making them a practical and versatile choice. For a special, keepsake, check out our hand-knit alpaca blankets. These blankets are made in Bolivia by a Fair Trade manufacturer and sure to be treasured from infancy through adulthood.
4. Swaddles: The Aden and Anais Swaddles have a multitude of uses beyond simply keeping baby safe while sleeping, thanks to their generous size: they can double as a stroller or nursing cover, burp cloth, play blanket, and even a portable crib sheet. Plus, these pre-washed blankets are made from muslin, a breathable cotton fabric that allows baby’s body temperature to regulate itself naturally. Versatile and all-natural, these swaddles are the perfect multi-taskers for new parents.
5. For the nursery: The crib sheets, bumpers, and changing pad covers from Flink Living are made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton and available of classic prints and elegant colors that can be mixed and matched for a complete look. Sleep sacks from Aden and Anais keep baby comfortable, safe, and snug.
6. Baby Rattles: Engage all of baby’s senses with one of these designer newborn toys. Bold colors, soft cotton, and a charming sound will both entertain and delight your baby. Unlike other mass-produced plastic or wooden baby toys on the market, these rattles are safe and feel wonderful in little hands. Plus, the humorous shapes will amuse parents.
7. Keepsakes: Don’t we all have those special toys or accessories that have stayed with us since we were a newborn? Baby keepsakes will be treasured from day one all the way through adulthood. Whether it’s an engraved sterling silver rattle or accessory from Salisbury or Areaware, a hand-made Jess Brown doll, or piece of nursery decor from Boramiri, these toys and accessories are one-of-a-kind items that will remain with baby and become even more special as he or she grows up.
Tags Areaware, Baby & Nursery Decor, Baby Blankets, Baby Booties & Shoes, Baby Hats, Baby One-Pieces & Rompers, Baby Rattles, Baby Swaddlers, Bamboo Baby Clothes, Designer Baby Clothes, Estella Hand-Knit Rattles & Toys, Harmony Ball Company, Jess Brown Dolls, Organic Baby Clothing, Soft Baby Toys
Category Areaware, Baby & Nursery Decor, Baby Blankets, Baby Booties & Shoes, Baby Hats, Baby One-Pieces & Rompers, Baby Rattles, Baby Swaddlers, Bamboo Baby Clothes, Designer Baby Clothes, Estella Hand-Knit Rattles & Toys, Harmony Ball Company, Jess Brown Dolls, Organic Baby Clothing, Soft Baby Toys