New for Summer :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Jun 4, 2015
This season we are excited to launch our new security baby blankets! Hand-knit in Peru by local artisans who use 100% cotton, our baby loveys are super-soft, amusing, and the perfect size for little hands. What makes these security blankets even more unique is that they each feature a 3D element – shoe laces on the sneaker, stuffed wheels on the taxi, a tail that extends off the corner of the whale, and finger puppet holes on the elephant and bunnies. You’ll love watching baby’s face light up when the blankets’ magically come to life! As an added bonus, all our security blankets are also GOTS-certified organic; if baby might put it in his or her mouth, we want it to be safe. Bold, unique, and perfectly-sized, these baby soothers are as engaging as they are comforting – pair with one of our organic baby toys for a simple and unique baby gift! See them all here.
(Photography by Karilyn Sanders)
Tags Baby Blankets, Estella Collections, Estella Hand-Knit Rattles & Toys
Category Baby Blankets, Estella Collections, Estella Hand-Knit Rattles & Toys
Tips + Tricks :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Nov 4, 2014
Expecting a new addition to your family sometime soon and ready to start planning? Here are some of the baby essentials you’ll want to shop for at Estella and add to your baby registry. From must-have baby clothes that your newborn will be living in, to blankets and toys, be sure to stock up on the following:
1. One-Piece Rompers & Receiving Gowns: These are some of the most practical and versatile baby clothes for new parents. Snaps between the legs simplify diaper changes and a lap-neck or buttons down the front/back ensure that dressing your little one will be quick and seamless. Plus, the cozy silhouette and soft fabrics will keep baby comfortable and happy while lounging at home or as a first layer during winter. You’ll want to stock up on our Bamboo Layette or Nature Baby Collection for kimono-style one-pieces and long-sleeve rompers in classic colors and 100% organic fabrics. If you’re looking for something with more personality, check out Beau LOves and Bobo Choses. And for ultra-luxurious and sophisticated styles: Album di Famiglia or our Baby Knits Collection. Make sure to order a variety of different sizes!
2. Booties, Hats & Mittens: Accessories to keep little hands, heads, and feet warm. Cotton hats can be worn all year long, even in the summer, and these bamboo baby mittens prevent babies from unintentionally scratching themselves.
3. Baby Blankets: Lotus Springs blankets are some of our most popular, and for good reasons: they are soft, eco-friendly, and machine-washable. These plush blankets will be a go-to for babies and parents alike, making them a practical and versatile choice. For a special, keepsake, check out our hand-knit alpaca blankets. These blankets are made in Bolivia by a Fair Trade manufacturer and sure to be treasured from infancy through adulthood.
4. Swaddles: The Aden and Anais Swaddles have a multitude of uses beyond simply keeping baby safe while sleeping, thanks to their generous size: they can double as a stroller or nursing cover, burp cloth, play blanket, and even a portable crib sheet. Plus, these pre-washed blankets are made from muslin, a breathable cotton fabric that allows baby’s body temperature to regulate itself naturally. Versatile and all-natural, these swaddles are the perfect multi-taskers for new parents.
5. For the nursery: The crib sheets, bumpers, and changing pad covers from Flink Living are made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton and available of classic prints and elegant colors that can be mixed and matched for a complete look. Sleep sacks from Aden and Anais keep baby comfortable, safe, and snug.
6. Baby Rattles: Engage all of baby’s senses with one of these designer newborn toys. Bold colors, soft cotton, and a charming sound will both entertain and delight your baby. Unlike other mass-produced plastic or wooden baby toys on the market, these rattles are safe and feel wonderful in little hands. Plus, the humorous shapes will amuse parents.
7. Keepsakes: Don’t we all have those special toys or accessories that have stayed with us since we were a newborn? Baby keepsakes will be treasured from day one all the way through adulthood. Whether it’s an engraved sterling silver rattle or accessory from Salisbury or Areaware, a hand-made Jess Brown doll, or piece of nursery decor from Boramiri, these toys and accessories are one-of-a-kind items that will remain with baby and become even more special as he or she grows up.
Tags Areaware, Baby & Nursery Decor, Baby Blankets, Baby Booties & Shoes, Baby Hats, Baby One-Pieces & Rompers, Baby Rattles, Baby Swaddlers, Bamboo Baby Clothes, Designer Baby Clothes, Estella Hand-Knit Rattles & Toys, Harmony Ball Company, Jess Brown Dolls, Organic Baby Clothing, Soft Baby Toys
Category Areaware, Baby & Nursery Decor, Baby Blankets, Baby Booties & Shoes, Baby Hats, Baby One-Pieces & Rompers, Baby Rattles, Baby Swaddlers, Bamboo Baby Clothes, Designer Baby Clothes, Estella Hand-Knit Rattles & Toys, Harmony Ball Company, Jess Brown Dolls, Organic Baby Clothing, Soft Baby Toys
Just In :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Jul 25, 2013
We are excited to welcome Flink Living into the Estella family! The line’s collection of bedding and towels is full of classic prints and elegant colors, all in 100% organic cotton that feels ultra-comfy on baby’s soft skin. The Hooded Waffle Towels feature a unique textured exterior and cozy terry lining, and the striped Sleep Sack comes in an array of lovely colors and keeps baby cozy and snug. Plus, because these pieces are all machine washable, they are as practical as they are luxurious. Shop our collection here!
Tags Baby Blankets, Sleep Sacks
Category Baby Blankets, Sleep Sacks
By Estella Editor - POSTED Jan 19, 2012
Special Baby Blanket: This Lotus Springs Baby Blanket is one of our most special newborn blankets. It is so soft and plush that babies fall in love with it and grow up with it as their go to item during tough times – when they are tired & sleepy or just plain cranky. Designed in the USA by Lotus Springs, an eco-conscious company. Made with machine washable soft and plush polyester microfiber. Measures about 18 square inches.
Tags Baby Blankets, Estella Collections
Category Baby Blankets, Estella Collections
By Estella Editor - POSTED Jan 5, 2012
Winter Baby Gifts, Larrucci Baby Blankets. Need a great baby gift that will be well loved, well used and never forgotten, take a look at the Larrucci baby blankets. made of Faux fur, these baby blankets are soft, warm and loveable. My now 7 year old son was hooked on his and it became his night time sleep aid. This unique faux fur fabric is super soft, machine washable and extremely durable, my son gave his a run for it’s money.
Tags Baby Blankets, Baby Gifts, Designer Baby Clothes, Estella Collections
Category Baby Blankets, Baby Gifts, Designer Baby Clothes, Estella Collections