Tips + Tricks :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Feb 23, 2015
The Estella Bamboo Baby Collection is full of sophisticated, classic, and well-made baby clothes that can be mixed and matched with each other or whatever is already in baby’s closet. The collection includes all the essentials – romper one-pieces and gowns, girls’ dresses, baby leggings, and baby hats and mittens – and is available in six elegant colors that range from dusty blue and rose pink to classic navy and understated black. Want to know why we love bamboo so much for baby clothes? Read on…
1. Bamboo is super-soft, but it also has a luxurious texture that is comparable to silk in both appearance and feel. This makes it an ideal choice for a newborn’s sensitive and delicate skin.
2. The bamboo plant can grow quickly without the assistance of chemicals or pesticides, so producing the fabric has little impact on the environment. Since it’s an eco-friendly, renewable, and biodegradable resource, dressing your little one in bamboo is a responsible choice.
3. Unlike most synthetic fabrics, bamboo is naturally porous, super breathable, and comfortable on baby’s skin. This means…
4. It’s also thermodynamic – it absorbs moisture, wicks away sweat, and protects skin from the harmful UV rays. Baby will stay cool in hot weather and cozy during the winter.
5. The all-natural fabric is hypoallergenic, making it a safe, non-irritating option for newborn’s sensitive skin.
6. A major bonus for new parents: bamboo fabrics have antibacterial, anti-fungal, and deodorizing properties, so you won’t have to wash them as often. And when the baby does spit up, it will smell a little less.
7. Bamboo baby clothes are a practical option – they’re machine washable, wrinkle resistant, and can stand up to loads of wear and tear.
8. The pieces in the Estella Bamboo Baby Collection each have a hint of spandex and stretch with babies and they grow, thus lengthening the amount of time each item can be worn.
9. Versatility – our bamboo line is comprised of elegant pastels and classic neutrals that pair well with each other or whatever fun patterns already in your baby’s closet. They can be worn on their own, as layering pieces, or just for lounging and napping.
10. You can now pre-order our popular bamboo baby clothes, including a new footie romper with a subtle moon graphic… All coming April 2015!
Tags baby, Baby One-Pieces & Rompers, Bamboo Baby Clothes, Designer Baby Clothes, Eco-Friendly Baby Clothing
Category baby, Baby One-Pieces & Rompers, Bamboo Baby Clothes, Designer Baby Clothes, Eco-Friendly Baby Clothing
Lines We Love :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Dec 8, 2014
Winter has most definitely arrived, which means it’s time to bring out your little one’s warmest and coziest pieces. For luxurious yet practical toddler & baby clothes, be sure check out Album di Famiglia. The Northern Italian brand is known for its sophisticated designs and ultra-soft fabrics – its signature cotton blend fabric feels as soft as cashmere but is still machine-washable, making it an ideal option for the winter months. Wearable baby leggings and toddler tops can be worn over and over, girls’ dresses are as appropriate for everyday wear as they are the holiday season, and the practical baby one-pieces and rompers are perfectly soft on baby’s sensitive skin. Check out the entire Album di Famiglia collection at Estella (now on sale)!
Tags Baby Bottoms, Baby One-Pieces & Rompers, Baby Tops, Boys' Clothing, Boys' Pants, Designer Baby Clothes, Girls' Clothing, Girls' Dresses
Category Baby Bottoms, Baby One-Pieces & Rompers, Baby Tops, Boys' Clothing, Boys' Pants, Designer Baby Clothes, Girls' Clothing, Girls' Dresses
Estella Gift Guide :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Nov 16, 2014
1. Estella Taxi Decorative Pillow 2. Emile et Ida Heart Print Shirt 3. Emile et Ida Baby Pants 4. Estella Purse Rattle 5. Estella Pretzel Rattle 6. Jellycat Bashful Bunny 7. Estella Knit Reilly Booties 8. Estella Knit Parker Baby Hat 9. Electrik Kidz Mermaid Gown 10. Estella Red Doll 11. Estella Seymour Doll 12. Lotus Springs Baby Blanket 13. Winter Water Factory High Seas Romper 14. Estella Ambulance Rattle.
Time to start holiday shopping! Here are a few of our most popular items that also make wonderful and unique baby gifts for Christmas and Hanukkah. Whether you are looking for baby one-pieces, toys, blankets, or a complete set, these clothes and accessories are stylish and original yet still versatile and comfortable. New parents will appreciate how cute and practical these gifts are, and babies will love playing with their new hand-knit toys or how soft the organic cotton feels on their delicate skin. Shop these picks above, or check out our entire selection of baby gifts at Estella.
Tags Baby Gifts, Baby One-Pieces & Rompers, Baby Rattles, Designer Baby Clothes, Eco-Friendly Gifts, Eco-Friendly Toys, Estella Hand-Knit Rattles & Toys, Graphic Baby Clothes, Hand-Knit Toys, Holiday Gifts, Organic Baby Clothing
Category Baby Gifts, Baby One-Pieces & Rompers, Baby Rattles, Designer Baby Clothes, Eco-Friendly Gifts, Eco-Friendly Toys, Estella Hand-Knit Rattles & Toys, Graphic Baby Clothes, Hand-Knit Toys, Holiday Gifts, Organic Baby Clothing
Tips + Tricks :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Nov 4, 2014
Expecting a new addition to your family sometime soon and ready to start planning? Here are some of the baby essentials you’ll want to shop for at Estella and add to your baby registry. From must-have baby clothes that your newborn will be living in, to blankets and toys, be sure to stock up on the following:
1. One-Piece Rompers & Receiving Gowns: These are some of the most practical and versatile baby clothes for new parents. Snaps between the legs simplify diaper changes and a lap-neck or buttons down the front/back ensure that dressing your little one will be quick and seamless. Plus, the cozy silhouette and soft fabrics will keep baby comfortable and happy while lounging at home or as a first layer during winter. You’ll want to stock up on our Bamboo Layette or Nature Baby Collection for kimono-style one-pieces and long-sleeve rompers in classic colors and 100% organic fabrics. If you’re looking for something with more personality, check out Beau LOves and Bobo Choses. And for ultra-luxurious and sophisticated styles: Album di Famiglia or our Baby Knits Collection. Make sure to order a variety of different sizes!
2. Booties, Hats & Mittens: Accessories to keep little hands, heads, and feet warm. Cotton hats can be worn all year long, even in the summer, and these bamboo baby mittens prevent babies from unintentionally scratching themselves.
3. Baby Blankets: Lotus Springs blankets are some of our most popular, and for good reasons: they are soft, eco-friendly, and machine-washable. These plush blankets will be a go-to for babies and parents alike, making them a practical and versatile choice. For a special, keepsake, check out our hand-knit alpaca blankets. These blankets are made in Bolivia by a Fair Trade manufacturer and sure to be treasured from infancy through adulthood.
4. Swaddles: The Aden and Anais Swaddles have a multitude of uses beyond simply keeping baby safe while sleeping, thanks to their generous size: they can double as a stroller or nursing cover, burp cloth, play blanket, and even a portable crib sheet. Plus, these pre-washed blankets are made from muslin, a breathable cotton fabric that allows baby’s body temperature to regulate itself naturally. Versatile and all-natural, these swaddles are the perfect multi-taskers for new parents.
5. For the nursery: The crib sheets, bumpers, and changing pad covers from Flink Living are made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton and available of classic prints and elegant colors that can be mixed and matched for a complete look. Sleep sacks from Aden and Anais keep baby comfortable, safe, and snug.
6. Baby Rattles: Engage all of baby’s senses with one of these designer newborn toys. Bold colors, soft cotton, and a charming sound will both entertain and delight your baby. Unlike other mass-produced plastic or wooden baby toys on the market, these rattles are safe and feel wonderful in little hands. Plus, the humorous shapes will amuse parents.
7. Keepsakes: Don’t we all have those special toys or accessories that have stayed with us since we were a newborn? Baby keepsakes will be treasured from day one all the way through adulthood. Whether it’s an engraved sterling silver rattle or accessory from Salisbury or Areaware, a hand-made Jess Brown doll, or piece of nursery decor from Boramiri, these toys and accessories are one-of-a-kind items that will remain with baby and become even more special as he or she grows up.
Tags Areaware, Baby & Nursery Decor, Baby Blankets, Baby Booties & Shoes, Baby Hats, Baby One-Pieces & Rompers, Baby Rattles, Baby Swaddlers, Bamboo Baby Clothes, Designer Baby Clothes, Estella Hand-Knit Rattles & Toys, Harmony Ball Company, Jess Brown Dolls, Organic Baby Clothing, Soft Baby Toys
Category Areaware, Baby & Nursery Decor, Baby Blankets, Baby Booties & Shoes, Baby Hats, Baby One-Pieces & Rompers, Baby Rattles, Baby Swaddlers, Bamboo Baby Clothes, Designer Baby Clothes, Estella Hand-Knit Rattles & Toys, Harmony Ball Company, Jess Brown Dolls, Organic Baby Clothing, Soft Baby Toys
By Estella Editor - POSTED Oct 31, 2014
Happy Halloween! Here is some black & orange fashion inspiration, courtesy of Gugguu’s fall 2014 collection. The Finnish line of toddler and baby clothes features everyday basics that are comfortable and practical yet still stylish and unique – bold colors, asymmetrical zippers, and harem-style pants keep the collection fresh. Plus, Gugguu’s clothes are all manufactured close to home in the neighboring Baltic’s, and the pieces are all 100% organic cotton. Check out the brand’s website to view the entire collection.
Have a very happy and safe Halloween! Share ghost stories, cook up some spooky treats, and enjoy the carved pumpkins one last night. And, if tomorrow you are looking for ideas on what to do with the overload of candy in your home, be sure to check out this post from last year.
Tags Boys' Clothing, Boys' Pants, Boys' Sweaters & Sweatshirts, Boys' T-Shirts, Designer Baby Clothes, Girls Tops, Girls' Dresses, Girls' Pants, Girls' Sweaters & Sweatshirts, Organic Baby Clothing, Organic Cotton Clothes, Organic Kids' Clothing
Category Boys' Clothing, Boys' Pants, Boys' Sweaters & Sweatshirts, Boys' T-Shirts, Designer Baby Clothes, Girls Tops, Girls' Dresses, Girls' Pants, Girls' Sweaters & Sweatshirts, Organic Baby Clothing, Organic Cotton Clothes, Organic Kids' Clothing