Estella Gift Guide :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Dec 16, 2014
Christmas is just over a week away and tonight is the first night of Hanukkah! Here are a few last-minute ideas for holiday gifts for babies and toddlers…
1. Jellycat Stuffed Animals - These cuddly toys have become increasingly popular with babies and for good reason – ultra plush and durable, they make wonderful companions that babies will reach for now, nighttime, and years to come.
2. Stella Industries Sparkle Dress - For girls who love to sparkle and twirl – this dress is a foul-proof gift. The all-over sparkles, tiered tulle skirt, and ruffled bodice will delight any young girl while her parents will appreciate its durability and ease – it can be thrown in the washing machine and worn over and over again.
3. Baby Blankets – A lovely keepsake or snuggly companion that babies will love now and into adulthood.
4. Aden and Anais - These baby blankets, swaddles, and accessories are versatile and practical but don’t skip out on style or design – making them ideal baby gifts for new parents. The brand creates all of its products with a muslin fabric that is not only super soft and machine washable, but also helps naturally regulate baby’s body temperature to prevent overheating. Versatile, modern and all-natural, these swaddles are the perfect multi-taskers.
5. Batman Hat – A must-have for little superheros, this hand-knit hat is made from a soft wool – great for the cold weather, Halloween, and beyond!
6. Boramiri - Based in Paris, the boutique brand combines the designer’s South Korean heritage with the aesthetic of her current home in France, resulting in dolls, nursery decor, and accessories that make lovely companions and keepsakes.
7. Hand-Knit Dolls or Baby Rattles - Soft, bold, and totally unique, our dolls and baby toys come in fun styles and clever shapes that will appeal to babies, toddlers, and parents alike.
P.S. When you’re all out of other ideas, gift cards always work!
Tags Baby Gifts, Boys' Gifts, Eco-Friendly Gifts, Girls' Gifts, Holiday Gifts
Category Baby Gifts, Boys' Gifts, Eco-Friendly Gifts, Girls' Gifts, Holiday Gifts
Estella Gift Guide :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Dec 11, 2014
A few stocking stuffer gift ideas for babies and toddler boys & girls…
1. Wooden Toys - French toymaker Vilac‘s well-made wooden toys grab and keep kids’ attention. The race cars and robot puzzle provide toddlers with hours of fun and entertainment; bold yet sophisticated colors and vintage designs encourage imaginative play while also teaching kids the mechanics of motion and momentum. Plus, the smooth lacquered surface is painted using a non-toxic paint, so you can feel good about giving this learning toy as well. Include some road tape to complete the gift!
2. Hand-Knit Backpack Charms – We took our most popular soft baby rattles and created backpack charms out of them. Unique, clever, and playful, these accessories are a fun addition to your little one’s collection and especially cute when matched with one of baby’s toys. Speaking of which…
3. Baby Rattles – Estella’s collection of hand-made, 100% cotton baby rattles are full of personality. Featuring unique styles, eye-catching colors, and a charming jingle, these baby toys engage all the senses, feel wonderful in little hands, and are safer than the wooden, plastic, or hard-edged alternatives. Plus, parents will appreciate the beautiful styles and clever designs.
4. Girls’ Dress Up Accessories - Blinged-out wands, headbands, and tiaras from Atsuyo et Akiko, Wovenplay, & Siaomimi Play are perfect for everyday flair or ordinary afternoons spent playing dress up. For more girly accessories, check out Bari Lynn.
5. Sam en Haas - This Dutch brand makes the most beautiful jewelry for children. Not only does each item capture the spirit of being a kid through its imaginative and unique designs, but the entire collection is also made from ethically sourced silver and gold. The charms are often as interactive as they are beautiful and make wonderful gifts that children will treasure for years to come.
6. Hand-Knit Heart Pin – Cute, simple, and chic, this is a fun accessory to jazz up any simple top.
Tags Baby Gifts, Boys' Gifts, Girls' Gifts, Holiday Gifts
Category Baby Gifts, Boys' Gifts, Girls' Gifts, Holiday Gifts
Guest Post :
By Melissa Willets - POSTED Dec 4, 2014
She has the baby swing. She’s stocked with newborn basics like onesies and hats. Maybe she’s about to become a second, or third time mom. Or perhaps she’s a new soon-to-be mom with really generous friends and family! No matter the reason, a Boppy won’t do for a baby gift for this super-prepared mama.
Sigh. What can you possibly get for the mom-to-be who has everything? You don’t want to phone it in with another hooded ducky towel. No, you need a unique present, something that prompts her to demand, “Where did you find this?”
Don’t worry. It’s not an impossible mission. We got you covered with these awesomely adorable gift ideas for the mom-to-be who has it all, except…
Hand Knit Baby Rattles. Impress the mom who already has every baby toy on Earth on standby with these cute Estella cotton baby toys. We dare any pregnant mama not to chuckle with surprise and glee when she unwraps a salted pretzel, a purse with a sweet little bow, or a mustache rattle. Don’t forget to check out the coordinating nursery pillows!
The Best Swaddles. Your mom friend owns a stack of receiving blankets, but breathable muslin swaddles by Aden and Anais are where it’s at! The size and weight of the fabric makes wrapping a wee one worry-free and easy. Um, plus they’re cute. Yup, she’ll love cradling her cutie in these soft styles. You’re a whiz at this finding the perfect gift thing!
Handprint Canvas Set. Give the gift of a memory with a create-a-keepsake canvas kit from Red Envelope. Upon baby’s arrival, the new family can capture the moment by stamping their hand or foot prints on a piece of wall art, which can be customized by color, design, and the option to add text.
Superhero Knit Dolls. Your mommy friend may have a nursery full of stuffed animals and dolls, but she hasn’t seen Estella’s superhero inspired knit dolls! Kat is sporty yet sweet, Trixie has confidence and style to spare, and Red is one capable cookie. Dolls who offer life lessons to little ones? Can you say gift giving genius?
Giant Personalized Tote. An over-sized Lands End tote bag makes the perfect hospital bag, weekend getaway bag, and bedding, clothing, and toy storage bag. It’s a gift that keeps on giving long after baby is born; from the first sleepover, to sleep-away camp, to college! How many other gifts can boast of being useful for life?
Told you we could help!
Tags Baby Gifts, Baby Rattles, Eco-Friendly Gifts, Eco-Friendly Toys, Estella Hand-Knit Rattles & Toys, Hand-Knit Toys, Kids' Accessories & Toys, Mom Gifts, Pregnancy, Soft Baby Toys
Category Baby Gifts, Baby Rattles, Eco-Friendly Gifts, Eco-Friendly Toys, Estella Hand-Knit Rattles & Toys, Hand-Knit Toys, Kids' Accessories & Toys, Mom Gifts, Pregnancy, Soft Baby Toys
Back in Stock :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Nov 25, 2014
The Electrik Kidz Baby Gowns are back in stock! Available in the ruler (seen above), mermaid, and constellation prints, these organic gowns are a must-have addition to your little one’s collection of baby clothes. Not only are these gowns cute and soft, but they’re also practical and versatile for new parents: fold-over mitts keep babies from unintentionally scratching themselves and an easy tie at the bottom makes for quick and easy diaper changes. They also make perfect baby gifts – pair with a baby rattle or one of our blankets for a cute holiday or baby shower gift. Shop here!
Tags Baby Gifts, Baby Receiving Gowns, Graphic Baby Clothes, Organic Baby Clothing
Category Baby Gifts, Baby Receiving Gowns, Graphic Baby Clothes, Organic Baby Clothing
Estella Gift Guide :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Nov 16, 2014
1. Estella Taxi Decorative Pillow 2. Emile et Ida Heart Print Shirt 3. Emile et Ida Baby Pants 4. Estella Purse Rattle 5. Estella Pretzel Rattle 6. Jellycat Bashful Bunny 7. Estella Knit Reilly Booties 8. Estella Knit Parker Baby Hat 9. Electrik Kidz Mermaid Gown 10. Estella Red Doll 11. Estella Seymour Doll 12. Lotus Springs Baby Blanket 13. Winter Water Factory High Seas Romper 14. Estella Ambulance Rattle.
Time to start holiday shopping! Here are a few of our most popular items that also make wonderful and unique baby gifts for Christmas and Hanukkah. Whether you are looking for baby one-pieces, toys, blankets, or a complete set, these clothes and accessories are stylish and original yet still versatile and comfortable. New parents will appreciate how cute and practical these gifts are, and babies will love playing with their new hand-knit toys or how soft the organic cotton feels on their delicate skin. Shop these picks above, or check out our entire selection of baby gifts at Estella.
Tags Baby Gifts, Baby One-Pieces & Rompers, Baby Rattles, Designer Baby Clothes, Eco-Friendly Gifts, Eco-Friendly Toys, Estella Hand-Knit Rattles & Toys, Graphic Baby Clothes, Hand-Knit Toys, Holiday Gifts, Organic Baby Clothing
Category Baby Gifts, Baby One-Pieces & Rompers, Baby Rattles, Designer Baby Clothes, Eco-Friendly Gifts, Eco-Friendly Toys, Estella Hand-Knit Rattles & Toys, Graphic Baby Clothes, Hand-Knit Toys, Holiday Gifts, Organic Baby Clothing