Tips + Tricks :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Feb 23, 2015
The Estella Bamboo Baby Collection is full of sophisticated, classic, and well-made baby clothes that can be mixed and matched with each other or whatever is already in baby’s closet. The collection includes all the essentials – romper one-pieces and gowns, girls’ dresses, baby leggings, and baby hats and mittens – and is available in six elegant colors that range from dusty blue and rose pink to classic navy and understated black. Want to know why we love bamboo so much for baby clothes? Read on…
1. Bamboo is super-soft, but it also has a luxurious texture that is comparable to silk in both appearance and feel. This makes it an ideal choice for a newborn’s sensitive and delicate skin.
2. The bamboo plant can grow quickly without the assistance of chemicals or pesticides, so producing the fabric has little impact on the environment. Since it’s an eco-friendly, renewable, and biodegradable resource, dressing your little one in bamboo is a responsible choice.
3. Unlike most synthetic fabrics, bamboo is naturally porous, super breathable, and comfortable on baby’s skin. This means…
4. It’s also thermodynamic – it absorbs moisture, wicks away sweat, and protects skin from the harmful UV rays. Baby will stay cool in hot weather and cozy during the winter.
5. The all-natural fabric is hypoallergenic, making it a safe, non-irritating option for newborn’s sensitive skin.
6. A major bonus for new parents: bamboo fabrics have antibacterial, anti-fungal, and deodorizing properties, so you won’t have to wash them as often. And when the baby does spit up, it will smell a little less.
7. Bamboo baby clothes are a practical option – they’re machine washable, wrinkle resistant, and can stand up to loads of wear and tear.
8. The pieces in the Estella Bamboo Baby Collection each have a hint of spandex and stretch with babies and they grow, thus lengthening the amount of time each item can be worn.
9. Versatility – our bamboo line is comprised of elegant pastels and classic neutrals that pair well with each other or whatever fun patterns already in your baby’s closet. They can be worn on their own, as layering pieces, or just for lounging and napping.
10. You can now pre-order our popular bamboo baby clothes, including a new footie romper with a subtle moon graphic… All coming April 2015!
Tags baby, Baby One-Pieces & Rompers, Bamboo Baby Clothes, Designer Baby Clothes, Eco-Friendly Baby Clothing
Category baby, Baby One-Pieces & Rompers, Bamboo Baby Clothes, Designer Baby Clothes, Eco-Friendly Baby Clothing
Just In :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Apr 28, 2014
Now available to pre-order on our site: Nature Baby‘s organic baby clothes! Established in 1998 in New Zealand, Nature Baby was born out of one family’s quest to find well-made and wholesome basics for baby; the mom and dad team are committed to designing and producing baby clothes made from organically grown and processed cotton, and the pieces are stunning. Featuring a one-piece, romper, baby leggings, hat, & socks that are all gentle on baby’s delicate skin, the line is not only elegant and beautifully crafted but is also good for the earth and its workers. These pieces also make wonderful baby gifts as they are practical, sophisticated, and comfortable for baby. Head on over to our site to view and shop our entire Nature Baby collection!
Tags Eco-Friendly Baby Clothing, Organic Baby Clothing, Organic Cotton Clothes
Category Eco-Friendly Baby Clothing, Organic Baby Clothing, Organic Cotton Clothes
Lines We Love :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Sep 12, 2013
NYC-based Oeuf‘s fall collection is whimsical, easy to wear, and full of humor-just what we look for in children’s clothing. Not only are the line’s products full of style and charm, but they are all knitted by hand in 100% alpaca wool, a hypoallergenic and eco-friendly fabric that is also ultra cozy and warm. Highlights from this season’s collection include superhero rompers, animal-themed knits and accessories, and sweaters with cozy pockets for little hands. Oeuf has its own line of sustainable furniture for nurseries and kids’ rooms that is worth checking out as well. Head on over to Oeuf‘s site to shop the entire collection!
Tags Eco-Friendly Baby Clothing, Hypoallergenic Clothes, Winter Clothing
Category Eco-Friendly Baby Clothing, Hypoallergenic Clothes, Winter Clothing
Lines We Love :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Sep 10, 2013
TANE Organics is a cohesive collection of simple yet beautiful organic cotton baby clothing. With a focus on construction and fit, the brand’s pieces are easy to wear and versatile but still sophisticated and luxurious. Additionally, the company proves its dedication to those who make its clothes by working with Peruvian artisans who are supported by fair trade practices. TANE’s commitment to the earth and its people is impressive, and as a result its collection is beautiful. View the entire fall 2013 collection here!
Tags Baby One-Pieces & Rompers, Eco-Friendly Baby Clothing, Organic Baby Clothing, Organic Cotton Clothes
Category Baby One-Pieces & Rompers, Eco-Friendly Baby Clothing, Organic Baby Clothing, Organic Cotton Clothes
Lines We Love :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Aug 29, 2013
While we usually stay away from the big name designers for kids, Stella McCartney’s line has such a playful and joy-filled flair to it, don’t you think? Instead of the usual stuffy designer clothing that has been miniaturized, Stella’s clothes are comfortable, practical, and most importantly accommodate children’s free and fun loving nature. View the entire fall collection and shop here.
Tags Designer Baby Clothes, Eco-Friendly Baby Clothing, Eco-Friendly Kids' Clothing, Girls' Clothing
Category Designer Baby Clothes, Eco-Friendly Baby Clothing, Eco-Friendly Kids' Clothing, Girls' Clothing