Estella Gift Guide :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Dec 16, 2014
Christmas is just over a week away and tonight is the first night of Hanukkah! Here are a few last-minute ideas for holiday gifts for babies and toddlers…
1. Jellycat Stuffed Animals - These cuddly toys have become increasingly popular with babies and for good reason – ultra plush and durable, they make wonderful companions that babies will reach for now, nighttime, and years to come.
2. Stella Industries Sparkle Dress - For girls who love to sparkle and twirl – this dress is a foul-proof gift. The all-over sparkles, tiered tulle skirt, and ruffled bodice will delight any young girl while her parents will appreciate its durability and ease – it can be thrown in the washing machine and worn over and over again.
3. Baby Blankets – A lovely keepsake or snuggly companion that babies will love now and into adulthood.
4. Aden and Anais - These baby blankets, swaddles, and accessories are versatile and practical but don’t skip out on style or design – making them ideal baby gifts for new parents. The brand creates all of its products with a muslin fabric that is not only super soft and machine washable, but also helps naturally regulate baby’s body temperature to prevent overheating. Versatile, modern and all-natural, these swaddles are the perfect multi-taskers.
5. Batman Hat – A must-have for little superheros, this hand-knit hat is made from a soft wool – great for the cold weather, Halloween, and beyond!
6. Boramiri - Based in Paris, the boutique brand combines the designer’s South Korean heritage with the aesthetic of her current home in France, resulting in dolls, nursery decor, and accessories that make lovely companions and keepsakes.
7. Hand-Knit Dolls or Baby Rattles - Soft, bold, and totally unique, our dolls and baby toys come in fun styles and clever shapes that will appeal to babies, toddlers, and parents alike.
P.S. When you’re all out of other ideas, gift cards always work!
Tags Baby Gifts, Boys' Gifts, Eco-Friendly Gifts, Girls' Gifts, Holiday Gifts
Category Baby Gifts, Boys' Gifts, Eco-Friendly Gifts, Girls' Gifts, Holiday Gifts
Estella Gift Guide :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Dec 11, 2014
A few stocking stuffer gift ideas for babies and toddler boys & girls…
1. Wooden Toys - French toymaker Vilac‘s well-made wooden toys grab and keep kids’ attention. The race cars and robot puzzle provide toddlers with hours of fun and entertainment; bold yet sophisticated colors and vintage designs encourage imaginative play while also teaching kids the mechanics of motion and momentum. Plus, the smooth lacquered surface is painted using a non-toxic paint, so you can feel good about giving this learning toy as well. Include some road tape to complete the gift!
2. Hand-Knit Backpack Charms – We took our most popular soft baby rattles and created backpack charms out of them. Unique, clever, and playful, these accessories are a fun addition to your little one’s collection and especially cute when matched with one of baby’s toys. Speaking of which…
3. Baby Rattles – Estella’s collection of hand-made, 100% cotton baby rattles are full of personality. Featuring unique styles, eye-catching colors, and a charming jingle, these baby toys engage all the senses, feel wonderful in little hands, and are safer than the wooden, plastic, or hard-edged alternatives. Plus, parents will appreciate the beautiful styles and clever designs.
4. Girls’ Dress Up Accessories - Blinged-out wands, headbands, and tiaras from Atsuyo et Akiko, Wovenplay, & Siaomimi Play are perfect for everyday flair or ordinary afternoons spent playing dress up. For more girly accessories, check out Bari Lynn.
5. Sam en Haas - This Dutch brand makes the most beautiful jewelry for children. Not only does each item capture the spirit of being a kid through its imaginative and unique designs, but the entire collection is also made from ethically sourced silver and gold. The charms are often as interactive as they are beautiful and make wonderful gifts that children will treasure for years to come.
6. Hand-Knit Heart Pin – Cute, simple, and chic, this is a fun accessory to jazz up any simple top.
Tags Baby Gifts, Boys' Gifts, Girls' Gifts, Holiday Gifts
Category Baby Gifts, Boys' Gifts, Girls' Gifts, Holiday Gifts
Estella Gift Guide :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Nov 24, 2014
1. Atsuyo et Akiko Tiara Hair Band 2. Atsuyo et Akiko Bunny Print T-Shirt 3. Atsuyo et Akiko Girl’s Tutu 4. Star Wands 5. Estella Purse Decorative Pillow 6. Alpaca Rabbit 7. Atsuyo et Akiko Sequins Heart Cushion 8. Sam en Haas Silver Flying Dutchman Bracelet 9. Estella Hand-Knit Kat Doll 10. Boramiri Rabbit Doll 11. Sam en Haas Look at Me Necklace 12. Soft Gallery Leopard Print Dress.
Our second holiday gift guide is all about toddler girls! We love girls’ costumes and dress up clothes - tutus, wands, or tiaras – dresses, soft dolls, nursery decor & decorative pillows, and one-of-a-kind sustainable jewelry from Dutch brand Sam en Haas. Whether you are shopping for classic keepsakes, unique toddler toys, or stylish girls’ dresses and clothes, here are our top picks for gifts for girls. Shop the above picks or head to our website to browse more gift ideas!
P.S. View our gift guide for babies here.
Tags Decorating Ideas, Girls' Costumes & Dress Up, Girls' Dresses, Girls' Gifts, Holiday Gifts, Kids' Decor, Unique Home Decor
Category Decorating Ideas, Girls' Costumes & Dress Up, Girls' Dresses, Girls' Gifts, Holiday Gifts, Kids' Decor, Unique Home Decor
Valentine’s Day :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Feb 10, 2014
Some last minute ideas, inspiration, and humor from around the web…
Our clothing picks for baby.
20 Valentine’s Day-inspired ideas for breakfast.
DIY printables for kids.
Jellycat‘s stuffed animals are cute, soft, and cuddly – the perfect gift for baby!
A humorous pacifier that’s as perfect for Valentine’s Day as it is every other day of year.
Beautiful jewelry that your daughter will treasure for years to come.
A must-have tee for boys.
DIY heart lights.
Tags Boys' Gifts, Girls' Gifts
Category Boys' Gifts, Girls' Gifts
By Estella Editor - POSTED Dec 10, 2011
Girls Toys, Vilac Ball Maze Toy. The amazing vilac ball toys are now available in girl colors. This simple toy mezmerises kids 18 months and up. They are drawn to it and never tire of trying to understand how it works and when they are distracted, they come back to it. A great toy for any curious toddler. Click here to shop now
Tags Baby Gifts, Estella Collections, Girls' Gifts, Holiday Gifts
Category Baby Gifts, Estella Collections, Girls' Gifts, Holiday Gifts