Estella Picks :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Nov 17, 2014
Ready or not, the holidays are here! If you’re still looking for some more formal options for you daughter, be sure to check out the girls’ dresses from Soft Gallery. Each option is practical, stylish, and sophisticated, but still comfortable enough that your daughter will actually want to wear it for the entire holiday party, family dinner, or festive event. The Denmark-based boutique children’s brand focuses on designing and producing clothes that encourage creativity and imaginative play; each season the line’s designers collaborate with a select group of artists, resulting in comfortable pieces that feature beautiful prints and lovely graphics. Fall 2014 is full of bold and imaginative prints: leopard spots, owls, feathers, and more adorn these dresses, creating unique, innovative, and sophisticated pieces for winter. Head on over to Estella to check out our entire collection of girls’ dresses!
P.S. Soft Gallery is now on sale!
Tags Girls' Clothing, Girls' Dresses, Holiday Clothing
Category Girls' Clothing, Girls' Dresses, Holiday Clothing
Just In :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Sep 4, 2013
We are excited to announce that Liberty of London is now available at Estella for fall 2013! Famous for its iconic prints and quintessentially British designs, the brand’s fall collection is full of lovely dresses, whimsical bodysuits, and the most luxurious cashmere romper and baby accessories (that make wonderful gifts as well!). Whether your little one is lounging at home or attending her first holiday party, these pieces will inject the perfect amount of quirk and whimsy into your child’s wardrobe this season. View the entire collection here.
1. Liberty of London Amy Hurell Print 30′s Silk Dress 2. Liberty of London Thorpe Print Baby Smock Dress 3. Liberty of London Elizabeth Anne Print Skinny Jeans 4. Liberty of London Scatter Print Long Sleeve Bodysuit 5. Liberty of London Cashmere Romper 6. Liberty of London Cashmere Baby Booties 7. Liberty of London Robin Print baby Sleep Sack 8. Liberty of London Minnie Print Baby Scallop Blouse
Tags Baby Dresses, Girls' Sweaters & Sweatshirts, Holiday Clothing
Category Baby Dresses, Girls' Sweaters & Sweatshirts, Holiday Clothing
By Estella Editor - POSTED Nov 21, 2012
Thanksgiving is a great opportunity to explore wonderful arts and crafts ideas with your little ones. It is a fun, versatile activity that can showcase the creative sides of your children, while also making for some quality bonding time. We suggest something simple, and love the interactivity of these “hand turkeys”. Promote the festivities this thanksgiving the Estella way and give this one a try![See More]
Caramel Glazed Apple Bread. Not only is Thanksgiving a time for indulgence, we love the idea that it can be an amazing time to play with new recipes! Don’t be afraid to step away from thanksgiving staples like cranberry sauce. This mouthwatering recipe is surprisingly easy! We won’t give you the full details because discovery is half the fun! However, here’s what you’ll need:
1 1/2 cups shredded peeled baking apples (2 large), 1 cup packed brown sugar, 1/2 cup buttermilk, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 4 eggs, lightly beaten, 3 cups AP flour, 1/2 cup chopped pecans, 2 teaspoons baking soda, 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg.
For the Glaze you can use: 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, 1/4 cup packed brown sugar, 1 tablespoon milk, and 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
A delicious treat awaits you! [See More]
We can’t say enough about décor this Thanksgiving. Too many families pour hours into preparation and neglect the presentation! Simplify your meal, and take the extra time to spruce up your dining space. You and your whole family will be happy you did! Fall colors, and artful touches will help make it a Thanksgiving to remember! [See More]
Thanksgiving is definitely a time to find inspiration from the season itself. The outdoors have plenty to offer, but now more than ever, it is a wonderful chance for your family and yourself to relish the beauty of autumn, and reflect on the things that matter the most. Enjoy the peaceful season’s natural beauty by making sure you stop to take everything in. Happy Thanksgiving, from Estella.[See More]
Tags Arts and Crafts, Decorating Ideas, Holiday Clothing, Holiday Cooking & Recipes
Category Arts and Crafts, Decorating Ideas, Holiday Clothing, Holiday Cooking & Recipes
By Estella Editor - POSTED Dec 13, 2011
Tags Baby Gifts, Estella Collections, Holiday Clothing, Holiday Gifts
Check out our brand new Personal Shopper on the website. We will help your little one get styled. See more
Category Baby Gifts, Estella Collections, Holiday Clothing, Holiday Gifts
Knit With Love :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Nov 4, 2009
It’s the time of year for layering in cozy knits – Estella has the little ones in your life covered with our gorgeous collection of even-better-than-grandma’s knits. Unique accents like gold trimmed ruffles and little nubby pompoms make these pieces perfect for the Holidays (and the annual Christmas photo!) and are hand-knit with love and in fair-trade conditions in Nepal and Denmark.
Tags Baby Gifts, Designer Kids' Clothes, Holiday Clothing
- Girl’s Knit Flutter Sleeve Sweater – The ‘strong shoulder’ detailing is one of the hottest trends this season: this version, just for girls, exhibits the trend without going all Lady GaGa. Flirty, cute and feminine with a pompom tie. Hand-knit in Nepal by Estella.
- Girl’s PomPom Knit Sweater – Word can’t really describe the gorgeousness of this classic sweater, but I’ll try: rows of small pompoms are knit into this richly detailed sweater. The little buttons that adorn the shoulder make this sweater a classic. Hand-knit in Nepal by Estella.
- MorMor Hand-Knit Baby Bolero – Perfect casual bolero to throw over any Holiday ensemble. Hand-knit in Denmark by MorMor Nu. Also available in Kid size.
- MorMor Nu Ruffle Baby Pants – These adorable and unique ruffle bottoms are sure to put a smile on everyone’s face. Gold trim ruffles adorn these chic and comfy knit bottoms. Hand-knit in Denmark by MorMor Nu.
Category Baby Gifts, Designer Kids' Clothes, Holiday Clothing