Lines We Love :
POSTED Sep 12, 2013
NYC-based Oeuf‘s fall collection is whimsical, easy to wear, and full of humor-just what we look for in children’s clothing. Not only are the line’s products full of style and charm, but they are all knitted by hand in 100% alpaca wool, a hypoallergenic and eco-friendly fabric that is also ultra cozy and warm. Highlights from this season’s collection include superhero rompers, animal-themed knits and accessories, and sweaters with cozy pockets for little hands. Oeuf has its own line of sustainable furniture for nurseries and kids’ rooms that is worth checking out as well. Head on over to Oeuf‘s site to shop the entire collection!
Tags Eco-Friendly Baby Clothing, Hypoallergenic Clothes, Winter Clothing
Category Eco-Friendly Baby Clothing, Hypoallergenic Clothes, Winter Clothing
Mommy Interview :
POSTED Mar 4, 2011
Jenn Falik shows off her baby bump and shares her maternity styling tips on her blog
Jenn Falik is a blogger, style & beauty expert, and mommy who’s shared her tips on shows like The View, The Today Show, Rachael Ray, E! News, and Tyra Banks. And now, with new baby Alexa (see our adorable Baby Picture post on her!) in her life, there’s never a dull moment! Here, she dishes about Alexa’s surprise birth, the “pink princess epidemic,” and why everyone should have The Nuddle.
Tags Baby Hats, Eco-Friendly Kids' Clothing, Hypoallergenic Clothes, Made In The USA, Mom Styling Tips, Organic Baby Clothing, Organic Bamboo Baby Clothing
Category Baby Hats, Eco-Friendly Kids' Clothing, Hypoallergenic Clothes, Made In The USA, Mom Styling Tips, Organic Baby Clothing, Organic Bamboo Baby Clothing
POSTED Feb 10, 2011
Welcome to the world, Alexa! Isn't she lovely?
Style and beauty expert and blogger Jenn Falik recently raved about our Estella Bamboo Layette One-Piece Suit, calling it “soft and subtly chic.” She even said:
“I kind of want to buy 20 onesies and cut them up and have them re-sewn together into a giant onesie that I can wear around the house on a daily basis. Although I think that would scare my husband.”
Here’s an adorable picture of her newborn daughter, Alexa, wearing the pink Estella Bamboo Romper and a pink Estella Bamboo Hat. Welcome to the world, Alexa! You’re just as stylish as your mommy.
Stay tuned for an entry on Jenn’s tales of her daughter’s birth (hint: it was quite unexpected…) and her thoughts on that ubiquitous color pink.
Beyond Pink: Amelia Baby & Girls Spring Line
Top 10 Reasons We Love Eco-Friendly Bamboo Baby Clothes
Tags Baby Hats, Eco-Friendly Kids' Clothing, Hypoallergenic Clothes, Made In The USA, Organic Baby Clothing, Organic Bamboo Baby Clothing, Sustainable Clothing
Category Baby Hats, Eco-Friendly Kids' Clothing, Hypoallergenic Clothes, Made In The USA, Organic Baby Clothing, Organic Bamboo Baby Clothing, Sustainable Clothing
POSTED Jan 27, 2011
We’ve decided to play Letterman and hold a countdown for the Top 10 Reasons We Love The Eco-Friendly Estella Bamboo Layette Collection of baby clothes. Drumroll, please:
10. Soft as a baby’s behind. The Bamboo Layette collection is not only super soft, but silky smooth, making it perfect for babies’ sensitive and delicate skin. EverydayHealth.com goes as far as saying that bamboo’s luxurious texture is “comparable to that of silk.
9. Born in the U.S.A. Our bamboo line is made entirely in the U.S.A. From the design process to the fabric, each piece is hand-crafted right here in the U.S.
8. Responsible baby. Bamboo is not only a completely eco-friendly, renewable resource, but it’s biodegradable and can be grown with very little impact on the environment. According to the LA Times, unlike conventional cotton, “bamboo grows quickly without requiring chemicals or pesticides.”
7. Breathe easy, baby. Aah, now your baby can breathe easier than in those synthetic fabrics. Bamboo is porous so it’s extremely breathable and comfortable against the skin.
6. Cool & hot baby. Bamboo is thermodynamic, highly moisture absorbent, and protects against the sun’s harmful UV rays — so it keeps your baby cool as a cucumber in hot weather and warm as a pickle in cold weather.
5. Stylish baby. Our Bamboo Layette line is available in pastels and neutrals, which go well with polka dots, florals, and whatever other fun things your kids’ wardrobe has. So play stylist with your baby by mixing and matching Bamboo basics with brighter pieces. For a baby girl, you can pair Bamboo leggings with a baby girl dress. For a baby boy, you can pair a Bamboo long-sleeved T-shirt with baby boy pants. The basics are also perfect for layering and use as pajamas.
4. Happy mommy. Because bamboo fabrics have antibacterial, anti-fungal, and deodorizing properties, mommy won’t have to wash them as often. And when the baby spits up, it will be a little less stinky.
3. Healthy baby. Bamboo is hypoallergenic. Its organic and natural properties make it non-irritating, and thus perfect for a baby’s sensitive skin.
2. Comfy baby.The Bamboo Layette Collection goes perfectly with our soft, plush Larucci blankets, made in Italy with faux fur and suede.
And the number-one reason we love the Bamboo collection…
1. Rich mommy. Save money by buying any two Estella Bamboo Layette Collection pieces at regular price and automatically getting 50% off any Jellycat Stuffed Animal or Estella Knit Toy from now until Feb. 28, 2011.
We could go on and on about why we love Bamboo, but we’d love for you to find out for yourself!
Tags Eco-Friendly Kids' Clothing, Hypoallergenic Clothes, Jellycat Toys, Made In The USA, Organic Baby Clothing, Organic Bamboo Baby Clothing, Stuffed Animals, Sustainable Clothing
Category Eco-Friendly Kids' Clothing, Hypoallergenic Clothes, Jellycat Toys, Made In The USA, Organic Baby Clothing, Organic Bamboo Baby Clothing, Stuffed Animals, Sustainable Clothing