By admin - POSTED Dec 17, 2011
Tags Estella Collections, Jellycat Toys, Stuffed Animals
Jellycat stuffed animals are known for their incredibly soft, plush, furry bodies and their tendency to become indispensable to those who are lucky enough to receive them. Surface washable. Made in England. About 15 inches long!
Category Estella Collections, Jellycat Toys, Stuffed Animals
By admin - POSTED Dec 9, 2011
Possibly the cutest, softest zebra we’ve ever seen. Jellycat stuffed animals are known for their incredibly soft, plush, fur, and their tendency to become loved by those who are lucky enough to get them as a present. Now Check-in to our store using Foursquare and get 10% off on all Jellycat toys. Click here to shop now
Tags Baby Gifts, Estella Collections, Holiday Gifts, Jellycat Toys
Category Baby Gifts, Estella Collections, Holiday Gifts, Jellycat Toys
Valentine’s Day Stuffed Animals :
By admin - POSTED Feb 7, 2011
Choosing the cutest Valentine’s Day stuffed animal to get your kid is like picking which of your kids is the cutest, so we’re going to be good parents and bite our tongues. Instead, we’ll show you all our Jellycat babies (whom we love equally) and let you rank them yourself. Hopefully it won’t get back to them! We wouldn’t want any of these cute creatures to be jealous!
- Jellycat Junglie Zebra: Stripes are so in style right now. Especially if you’re the trendy Zebra, who only wears black and white.
- Jellycat Junglie Lion: You’d think the King of the Jungle is a threatening fella, but this is one friendly lion! He loves to laugh and play, especially with Giraffe.
- Jellycat Bashful Bunny: Bashful Bunny just needs to be brought out of his shell. He may be shy, but he’s super fun to talk to!
- Jellycat Junglie Monkey: Silly, loveable Monkey loves to laugh, jump, and hug babies. He also loves Valentine’s Day candy.
- Jellycat Bunglie Black Kitty: If this Kitty runs across your path, it’s good luck. She loves to tell fortunes, and the future is always bright!
- Jellycat Spotty Giraffe: Giraffe is always super helpful when it comes to tasks like reaching the highest shelf to get to the cookie jar. Giraffe and Lion are best friends because they’re both fun and feisty!
- Jellycat Striped Kitty: Black Kitty’s cousin, Striped Kitty loves to be petted and purr in your lap.
By admin - POSTED Jan 27, 2011
We’ve decided to play Letterman and hold a countdown for the Top 10 Reasons We Love The Eco-Friendly Estella Bamboo Layette Collection of baby clothes. Drumroll, please:
10. Soft as a baby’s behind. The Bamboo Layette collection is not only super soft, but silky smooth, making it perfect for babies’ sensitive and delicate skin. EverydayHealth.com goes as far as saying that bamboo’s luxurious texture is “comparable to that of silk.
9. Born in the U.S.A. Our bamboo line is made entirely in the U.S.A. From the design process to the fabric, each piece is hand-crafted right here in the U.S.
8. Responsible baby. Bamboo is not only a completely eco-friendly, renewable resource, but it’s biodegradable and can be grown with very little impact on the environment. According to the LA Times, unlike conventional cotton, “bamboo grows quickly without requiring chemicals or pesticides.”
7. Breathe easy, baby. Aah, now your baby can breathe easier than in those synthetic fabrics. Bamboo is porous so it’s extremely breathable and comfortable against the skin.
6. Cool & hot baby. Bamboo is thermodynamic, highly moisture absorbent, and protects against the sun’s harmful UV rays — so it keeps your baby cool as a cucumber in hot weather and warm as a pickle in cold weather.
5. Stylish baby. Our Bamboo Layette line is available in pastels and neutrals, which go well with polka dots, florals, and whatever other fun things your kids’ wardrobe has. So play stylist with your baby by mixing and matching Bamboo basics with brighter pieces. For a baby girl, you can pair Bamboo leggings with a baby girl dress. For a baby boy, you can pair a Bamboo long-sleeved T-shirt with baby boy pants. The basics are also perfect for layering and use as pajamas.
4. Happy mommy. Because bamboo fabrics have antibacterial, anti-fungal, and deodorizing properties, mommy won’t have to wash them as often. And when the baby spits up, it will be a little less stinky.
3. Healthy baby. Bamboo is hypoallergenic. Its organic and natural properties make it non-irritating, and thus perfect for a baby’s sensitive skin.
2. Comfy baby.The Bamboo Layette Collection goes perfectly with our soft, plush Larucci blankets, made in Italy with faux fur and suede.
And the number-one reason we love the Bamboo collection…
1. Rich mommy. Save money by buying any two Estella Bamboo Layette Collection pieces at regular price and automatically getting 50% off any Jellycat Stuffed Animal or Estella Knit Toy from now until Feb. 28, 2011.
We could go on and on about why we love Bamboo, but we’d love for you to find out for yourself!
Tags Eco-Friendly Kids' Clothing, Hypoallergenic Clothes, Jellycat Toys, Made In The USA, Organic Baby Clothing, Organic Bamboo Baby Clothing, Stuffed Animals, Sustainable Clothing
Category Eco-Friendly Kids' Clothing, Hypoallergenic Clothes, Jellycat Toys, Made In The USA, Organic Baby Clothing, Organic Bamboo Baby Clothing, Stuffed Animals, Sustainable Clothing
Weekly Deal :
By admin - POSTED Jan 25, 2011
Jellycat stuffed animals were all the rage last holiday season, and with Valentine’s Day coming up, the plush toys’ popularity hasn’t slowed down. So show your baby how much you love them! Save 25% off these soft, cuddly lions, monkeys, and zebras (oh my!) at Estella just by “liking” us on Facebook (come on, we know you haven’t lost your youthful craving for social networking!) On the Facebook page, you will be able to find a special code under the “Deal of the Week” tab. Simply enter this code upon checkout, and you’re good to go! But hurry, the special offer expires next Monday, January 31.
And don’t worry, the plush creatures also come in less threatening, non-jungle versions, like Striped Kitty and Bashful Bunny. Designed in England, they’ve been causing quite the Jellycat Mania on this side of the pond (what is it about us and cute Brits? Even the kids are into them!)
Choose your favorite Jellycat.
Pick out more soft, fun toys.
Tags Jellycat Toys, Kids' Accessories & Toys, Soft Baby Toys, Stuffed Animals
Category Jellycat Toys, Kids' Accessories & Toys, Soft Baby Toys, Stuffed Animals