Back in Stock :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Nov 25, 2014
The Electrik Kidz Baby Gowns are back in stock! Available in the ruler (seen above), mermaid, and constellation prints, these organic gowns are a must-have addition to your little one’s collection of baby clothes. Not only are these gowns cute and soft, but they’re also practical and versatile for new parents: fold-over mitts keep babies from unintentionally scratching themselves and an easy tie at the bottom makes for quick and easy diaper changes. They also make perfect baby gifts – pair with a baby rattle or one of our blankets for a cute holiday or baby shower gift. Shop here!
Tags Baby Gifts, Baby Receiving Gowns, Graphic Baby Clothes, Organic Baby Clothing
Category Baby Gifts, Baby Receiving Gowns, Graphic Baby Clothes, Organic Baby Clothing
Estella Gift Guide :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Nov 16, 2014
1. Estella Taxi Decorative Pillow 2. Emile et Ida Heart Print Shirt 3. Emile et Ida Baby Pants 4. Estella Purse Rattle 5. Estella Pretzel Rattle 6. Jellycat Bashful Bunny 7. Estella Knit Reilly Booties 8. Estella Knit Parker Baby Hat 9. Electrik Kidz Mermaid Gown 10. Estella Red Doll 11. Estella Seymour Doll 12. Lotus Springs Baby Blanket 13. Winter Water Factory High Seas Romper 14. Estella Ambulance Rattle.
Time to start holiday shopping! Here are a few of our most popular items that also make wonderful and unique baby gifts for Christmas and Hanukkah. Whether you are looking for baby one-pieces, toys, blankets, or a complete set, these clothes and accessories are stylish and original yet still versatile and comfortable. New parents will appreciate how cute and practical these gifts are, and babies will love playing with their new hand-knit toys or how soft the organic cotton feels on their delicate skin. Shop these picks above, or check out our entire selection of baby gifts at Estella.
Tags Baby Gifts, Baby One-Pieces & Rompers, Baby Rattles, Designer Baby Clothes, Eco-Friendly Gifts, Eco-Friendly Toys, Estella Hand-Knit Rattles & Toys, Graphic Baby Clothes, Hand-Knit Toys, Holiday Gifts, Organic Baby Clothing
Category Baby Gifts, Baby One-Pieces & Rompers, Baby Rattles, Designer Baby Clothes, Eco-Friendly Gifts, Eco-Friendly Toys, Estella Hand-Knit Rattles & Toys, Graphic Baby Clothes, Hand-Knit Toys, Holiday Gifts, Organic Baby Clothing
Tips + Tricks :
By Estella Editor - POSTED Nov 4, 2014
Expecting a new addition to your family sometime soon and ready to start planning? Here are some of the baby essentials you’ll want to shop for at Estella and add to your baby registry. From must-have baby clothes that your newborn will be living in, to blankets and toys, be sure to stock up on the following:
1. One-Piece Rompers & Receiving Gowns: These are some of the most practical and versatile baby clothes for new parents. Snaps between the legs simplify diaper changes and a lap-neck or buttons down the front/back ensure that dressing your little one will be quick and seamless. Plus, the cozy silhouette and soft fabrics will keep baby comfortable and happy while lounging at home or as a first layer during winter. You’ll want to stock up on our Bamboo Layette or Nature Baby Collection for kimono-style one-pieces and long-sleeve rompers in classic colors and 100% organic fabrics. If you’re looking for something with more personality, check out Beau LOves and Bobo Choses. And for ultra-luxurious and sophisticated styles: Album di Famiglia or our Baby Knits Collection. Make sure to order a variety of different sizes!
2. Booties, Hats & Mittens: Accessories to keep little hands, heads, and feet warm. Cotton hats can be worn all year long, even in the summer, and these bamboo baby mittens prevent babies from unintentionally scratching themselves.
3. Baby Blankets: Lotus Springs blankets are some of our most popular, and for good reasons: they are soft, eco-friendly, and machine-washable. These plush blankets will be a go-to for babies and parents alike, making them a practical and versatile choice. For a special, keepsake, check out our hand-knit alpaca blankets. These blankets are made in Bolivia by a Fair Trade manufacturer and sure to be treasured from infancy through adulthood.
4. Swaddles: The Aden and Anais Swaddles have a multitude of uses beyond simply keeping baby safe while sleeping, thanks to their generous size: they can double as a stroller or nursing cover, burp cloth, play blanket, and even a portable crib sheet. Plus, these pre-washed blankets are made from muslin, a breathable cotton fabric that allows baby’s body temperature to regulate itself naturally. Versatile and all-natural, these swaddles are the perfect multi-taskers for new parents.
5. For the nursery: The crib sheets, bumpers, and changing pad covers from Flink Living are made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton and available of classic prints and elegant colors that can be mixed and matched for a complete look. Sleep sacks from Aden and Anais keep baby comfortable, safe, and snug.
6. Baby Rattles: Engage all of baby’s senses with one of these designer newborn toys. Bold colors, soft cotton, and a charming sound will both entertain and delight your baby. Unlike other mass-produced plastic or wooden baby toys on the market, these rattles are safe and feel wonderful in little hands. Plus, the humorous shapes will amuse parents.
7. Keepsakes: Don’t we all have those special toys or accessories that have stayed with us since we were a newborn? Baby keepsakes will be treasured from day one all the way through adulthood. Whether it’s an engraved sterling silver rattle or accessory from Salisbury or Areaware, a hand-made Jess Brown doll, or piece of nursery decor from Boramiri, these toys and accessories are one-of-a-kind items that will remain with baby and become even more special as he or she grows up.
Tags Areaware, Baby & Nursery Decor, Baby Blankets, Baby Booties & Shoes, Baby Hats, Baby One-Pieces & Rompers, Baby Rattles, Baby Swaddlers, Bamboo Baby Clothes, Designer Baby Clothes, Estella Hand-Knit Rattles & Toys, Harmony Ball Company, Jess Brown Dolls, Organic Baby Clothing, Soft Baby Toys
Category Areaware, Baby & Nursery Decor, Baby Blankets, Baby Booties & Shoes, Baby Hats, Baby One-Pieces & Rompers, Baby Rattles, Baby Swaddlers, Bamboo Baby Clothes, Designer Baby Clothes, Estella Hand-Knit Rattles & Toys, Harmony Ball Company, Jess Brown Dolls, Organic Baby Clothing, Soft Baby Toys
By Estella Editor - POSTED Oct 31, 2014
Happy Halloween! Here is some black & orange fashion inspiration, courtesy of Gugguu’s fall 2014 collection. The Finnish line of toddler and baby clothes features everyday basics that are comfortable and practical yet still stylish and unique – bold colors, asymmetrical zippers, and harem-style pants keep the collection fresh. Plus, Gugguu’s clothes are all manufactured close to home in the neighboring Baltic’s, and the pieces are all 100% organic cotton. Check out the brand’s website to view the entire collection.
Have a very happy and safe Halloween! Share ghost stories, cook up some spooky treats, and enjoy the carved pumpkins one last night. And, if tomorrow you are looking for ideas on what to do with the overload of candy in your home, be sure to check out this post from last year.
Tags Boys' Clothing, Boys' Pants, Boys' Sweaters & Sweatshirts, Boys' T-Shirts, Designer Baby Clothes, Girls Tops, Girls' Dresses, Girls' Pants, Girls' Sweaters & Sweatshirts, Organic Baby Clothing, Organic Cotton Clothes, Organic Kids' Clothing
Category Boys' Clothing, Boys' Pants, Boys' Sweaters & Sweatshirts, Boys' T-Shirts, Designer Baby Clothes, Girls Tops, Girls' Dresses, Girls' Pants, Girls' Sweaters & Sweatshirts, Organic Baby Clothing, Organic Cotton Clothes, Organic Kids' Clothing
By Estella Editor - POSTED Sep 29, 2014
Finnish baby and children’s clothing brand Mainio‘s cool prints & color combinations return in its fall/winter 2014 collection and the results are cute, quirky, and stylish. Each collection features bold black-and-white graphics, but this season the line has also incorporated greens, yellows, and blues into the mix. Founded in 2013, the Finnish brand creates 100% organic cotton basics for babies and kids that are practical enough for everyday wear but still fun and unique – cool graphic t-shirts for toddlers, baby one-pieces and rompers, and easy-to-wear leggings. It’s all practical and fashion-forward yet still original and kid-friendly. Plus, in addition to using top quality GOTS-certified organic cotton, Mainio produces all of its clothes in strictly controlled facilities in India where the workers’ health and security are a top priority. The brand even donates a portion of all sales to their community, improving general well-fare, education and health care.
In addition to its new collection of bedding and dresses for women, Mainio has also launched an English website & is now offering international shipping! To celebrate, we have partnered with Mainio to give away one of the line’s most popular items from the fall collection: the brand’s cape, available in one size that fits 2 years and up, and featuring a bold eagle print on the front, graphic black and white back, and cozy hood (you can see this item in the last two pictures above). Made from a thick and cozy organic cotton, this top is the perfect layer for fall – fun, edgy, unique, and comfortable.
Enter to win below – one winner will be selected Monday, October 13th!
Tags Designer Baby Clothes, Designer Kids' Clothes, Graphic Baby Clothes, Graphic Prints, Kids' Graphic T-Shirts, Organic Baby Clothing, Organic Cotton Clothes, Organic Kids' Clothing
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Category Designer Baby Clothes, Designer Kids' Clothes, Graphic Baby Clothes, Graphic Prints, Kids' Graphic T-Shirts, Organic Baby Clothing, Organic Cotton Clothes, Organic Kids' Clothing