Danish brand LuckyBoySunday‘s collection of luxury children’s knit toys and soft home furnishings are imaginative, eclectic, and quirky. Whether it’s a rug for the living room or a soft toy for your child, each wonderfully unique piece adds so much personality and joy to your home. And because of the designers’ backgrounds in fashion and art, the collection manages to appeal to both the artistic interests of adults and the imaginations of kids. As an added bonus, LuckyBoySunday’s items are all hand-made by a fair trade organization in Bolivia using 100% soft alpaca wool. Check out the entire collection of pillows, blankets, rugs, and characters here!
Hazel Village’s talented founder Jane Van Cleef creates handcrafted dolls and animals that make for wonderful companions and beautiful gifts. Founded in Brooklyn in 2010, each animal is hand stitched using 100% organic fleece cotton and hypoallergenic polyfill stuffing, so they are soft and safe for babies. And, because they are all the same size, the animal’s wardrobe choices are endless, too! To check out Van Cleef’s complete collection of animals (and to learn more about her custom options), head on over to the Hazel Village website.
Jellycat stuffed animals are known for their incredibly soft, plush, furry bodies and their tendency to become indispensable to those who are lucky enough to receive them. Surface washable. Made in England. About 15 inches long!
Choosing the cutest Valentine’s Day stuffed animal to get your kid is like picking which of your kids is the cutest, so we’re going to be good parents and bite our tongues. Instead, we’ll show you all our Jellycat babies (whom we love equally) and let you rank them yourself. Hopefully it won’t get back to them! We wouldn’t want any of these cute creatures to be jealous!
- Jellycat Junglie Zebra: Stripes are so in style right now. Especially if you’re the trendy Zebra, who only wears black and white.
- Jellycat Junglie Lion: You’d think the King of the Jungle is a threatening fella, but this is one friendly lion! He loves to laugh and play, especially with Giraffe.
- Jellycat Bashful Bunny: Bashful Bunny just needs to be brought out of his shell. He may be shy, but he’s super fun to talk to!
- Jellycat Junglie Monkey: Silly, loveable Monkey loves to laugh, jump, and hug babies. He also loves Valentine’s Day candy.
- Jellycat Bunglie Black Kitty: If this Kitty runs across your path, it’s good luck. She loves to tell fortunes, and the future is always bright!
- Jellycat Spotty Giraffe: Giraffe is always super helpful when it comes to tasks like reaching the highest shelf to get to the cookie jar. Giraffe and Lion are best friends because they’re both fun and feisty!
- Jellycat Striped Kitty: Black Kitty’s cousin, Striped Kitty loves to be petted and purr in your lap.
- All of the Jellycats are cuddly, loveable, and soft. What’s your kid’s Jellycat personality? You don’t have to just choose one!
Go check out all the Jellycats and let us know which one you like best!
The Sigikid is one multi-functional crocodile. So multi-functional, in fact, that your baby is bound to play with this stuffed toy for hours and forget to cry. Good! The German company has thought of everything. This learning crocodile has:
– A mouth that zips open
– Legs that detach with buttons
– A tail with velcro, a clip, and a tie
We wish the toy also had:
– A suit and tie to dress up in when it wants to be fancy
– Even more wild colors. Why not?
– A remote-control propeller
Save 25% off the Sigikid Learning Crocodile until Feb. 7, 2011, by “Liking” Estella on Facebook. Click on the “Deal of the Week” tab to reveal your special savings code, which you can use as often as you like!
What other things do you wish the Sigikid Learning Crocodile could do?